Join the Doreen community today!
Stage 1 Construction Commenced
Stage 3 Now Selling – Limited Lots Available!
Glenncrest – welcome home
Glenncrest Doreen is an exceptional new community just a stone’s throw from schools, shopping centres, cafes and the beautiful parklands and natural features of the area.
Exclusive in size, Glenncrest offers astute buyers an opportunity to embrace a lifestyle that is family focused and well connected Melbourne, Victoria – the worlds most liveable city*.
* The Economist, Global Liveability Ranking and Report August 2014
Located in the City of Whittlesea, Doreen is a region of abundance
Major features of the area include:
- Plenty Gorge Park, part of Kinglake National Park
- Yan Yean Reservoir
- Westfield Plenty Valley Town Centre
- RMIT University (Bundoora Campus)
- Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE (Epping Campus)
- Funfields Fun Park
- Laurimer Town Centre
- Plenty Ranges Arts Centre and Theatre
- Meadowglen International Athletics Stadium
- Quarry Hills Bushland Park
- Yan Yean Reservoir Park
- Growling Frog Golf Course
- Whittlesea Public Gardens
- Ivanhoe Grammar School
- Hazel Glen College
Nearby there are hundreds of acres of parklands for the kids, playgrounds, BBQ facilities, walking trails and more.
Doreen offers a unique lifestyle, connected to nature and lush parklands, shopping and a plethora of local amenities – all less than 30km from Melbourne CBD.
Gently rising from Bridge Inn Road it is expected that the higher blocks will have magnificent views of the city skyline and provide opportunity for a boutique style development.
Glenncrest residents will be able to take advantage of well established nearby facilities including Laurimar Town Centre, substantial parklands and open space.
Hazel Glen College is located immediately adjacent Glenncrest providing strong education options for families as does the proximity to Ivanhoe Grammar School, Mernda Campus.